Zeda Ru On-Farm Network Rehabilitation.
Irrigation and Land Market Development Project (ILMDP)
Credit No. 5456-GE
Contract Title: Zeda Ru On-Farm Network Rehabilitation
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ICB No: IDIC/CW/ICB/04
1. The Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Irrigation and Land Market Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Zeda Ru On-Farm Network Rehabilitation.
2. The Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture of Georgia now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
- Zeda Ru On-Farm Network Rehabilitation. Construction period is 18 months. The Site is located in Shida Kartli Region, area of Gori and Kareli municipalities, approximately 100 km from Tbilisi. The project serves to irrigate 2 400 ha.
The works include:
- The construction of network with polyethylene pipelines (diameter 100 to 600 mm) with a total length of 53 km.
- Arrangement of Closed Irrigation System with Hydrants (low and high pressure), vents, dispensing wells and protective structures (at the end of each dispenser) for Irrigation Network.
- Concrete rectangular cross-section channel in different dimensions from 0.5x0.5 to 1.4x1.4 meters, with a total length of approximately 27 km;
- Arrangement of setting basins (at the beginning of main canal). On the main canal and on the open channel of the dispenser are Outlet, check structure, culverts, small bridges for pedestrians and vehicles, water meters flashing structure and drop structure.
Qualifications requirements include and are not limited to:a) Minimum average annual turnover calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years shall be: 4,500,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand) or equivalent;
b) The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet the following cash-flow requirement: USD 1,200,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred Thousand) or equivalent;
c) Participation as contractor, management contractor, or subcontractor, between 1st of January 2015 and application submission deadline, that has been successfully and substantially completed and that is similar to the proposed Works, each with a value of at least: Two (2) contracts of minimum value USD 7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five hundred thousand) or equivalent;
3.Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
.4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture of Georgia, Mr. Ioseb Tchonkadze, Procurement Consultant, email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 10:00 to 17:00 hours at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English will be sent to the interested eligible bidders upon expression of interest, free of change. The documents will be sent by email.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before June 26, 2020, 15:00 (local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of interested bidders’ and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on June 26, 2020, 15:00 (local time).
7. All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of USD 110,000.00 (One hundred Ten Thousand) or equivalent in freely convertible currency.
8.The address referred to above is:
Name of office: Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture of Georgia,
Second building on the left from the main building
Floor/Room number: 1st floor, Room 108
ZIP Code: 0159
Tel: +995 32 2376672
Must Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Web site: www.mepa.gov.ge
- Budget, Financial and Material Resources, Labor Remuneration
- The Quality of Air Pollution
- EIA and SEA Announcements
- Strategic documents
- Services Guide
- Sectoral Guide
- Public discussion
- For Investores
- Request public information
- Economic activite
- Register of Agricultural Cooperatives