In the frame of the EU4Environment - Water and Data programme” (EU4WD), one of the implementing partners (International Office for Water, OiEau, France) is launching a tender to develop communication activities on water and air quality in Georgia.
The awarded candidate is responsible for proposing relevant messages and activities for the Georgian public. She/he will manage and coordinate the design and implementation of the activities with the EU4Environment Water and Data programme.
- Link to the announcement on our website (you can download the terms of references in English): https://www.eu4waterdata.eu/en/tender/171-communication-and-awareness-raising-in-the-frame-of-the-eu4environment-water-and-data-programme-georgia.html
Contact to request the full tender dossier: email@example.com
The deadline for the submission of technical and financial offers is February 13 , 2023
- Budget, Financial and Material Resources, Labor Remuneration
- The Quality of Air Pollution
- EIA and SEA Announcements
- Strategic documents
- Services Guide
- Sectoral Guide
- Public discussion
- For Investores
- Request public information
- Economic activite
- Register of Agricultural Cooperatives